Fortifying the Enterprise Network.
17 november 2022
Fortinet Fast Track workshop: Experience the Fortinet Security Fabric in Action!
As security architects consider how to provide comprehensive threat protection for their enterprises—including intrusion prevention, web filtering, anti-malware, and application control—they face a major complexity hurdle managing these point products with no integration and lack of visibility.
What will you learn during this workshop?
In this workshop, participants learn how Fortinet network security leverages a single operating system that works across different network security use cases. FortiGate reduces complexity by integrating various point products using Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) features. FortiGate also provides automated visibility into cloud applications and IoT devices. The Fortinet Security Fabric automatically discovers the end to end topology view of the enterprise network and also protects it from known and unknown attacks via automated action. FortiGate NGFW utilizes purpose-built security processors (SPUs) and threat intelligence security services from FortiGuard Labs to deliver top-rated protection and high performance, including encrypted cloud access.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Reduce complexity with industry-leading security effectiveness
- Enhance visibility with automated action
- Simplify SSL performance and complexity issues for encrypted cloud access
- Reduce resource usage across the enterprise WAN with ADVPN
- Date & timing: 17/11/2022 from 08h00 until 12h00
- Place: Auberge du Pecheur during the SWITCHPOINT NV/SA yearly Behind Closed Doors event.
- Objective: Provide a compelling, hands-on learning experience about the Fortinet NGFW and teach participants how to fortify their enterprise network with the Fortinet NGFW solution, which solves the challenges of today’s highly adaptive threat landscape, provides enhanced visibility into cloud applications and IoT devices, and protects the entire dynamic environment with automated action.
- Who should attend: Anyone, regardless of prior knowledge of Fortinet products
- Prerequisites: None
- Cost: Free of charge
CLICK HERE to secure your place.
- Posted on 17/11/2022
Sign up to the newsletter