Fortinet Hacking Lab
6 december 2018
“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear…” ― Kali Linux
Join us for a half-day seminar where we will show you, through a live demo, how Fortinet's Security Fabric can thwart a clever hacker at every step. During an interactive workshop between tech and sales we will teach you hands-on to run the hacking lab for demo purposes.
The aim of the Hacking Lab is to demonstrate how a hacker with basic hacking abilities can easily deceive a company into breaking down it's defences. We will demonstrate an attack in real-time allowing you to understand a hacker’s thought process and the steps they will go to achieve control.
Fortinet Security Fabric presented features:
- FortiGate UTM (Antivirus, IPS)
- SSL Full inspection on firewalls
- FortiGate logs and FortiView monitoring
- FortiMail Mail Relay (Antivirus, handling encrypted sessions)
- FortiSandbox sandboxing features and reports
- FortiSandbox advantages with FortiMail and FortiGate
- FortiClient EMS and FortiClient
- FortiClient products taking benefitting from the FSF
12h30 - Welcome & Lunch
13h30 - Start Hacking Lab
14h45 - Break
15h00 - Part 2 Hacking Lab
16h30 – End + Q&A with drinks at the bar
This is a hands-on lab. Attendees should bring their own laptop computer with them to be able to perform labs exercises. Places are limited to max. 12 attendees to ensure a smooth course of action.
Click here to easily register by email.
SWITCHPOINT NV/SA HQ
Ps: One ”special” attention for the first 6 attendees. Courtesy of Saint Nicholas!
- Posted on 06/12/2018
Sign up to the newsletter