Legacy Endpoint Security replacement promotion. Powered by SentinelOne & Sophos.
30 juni 2021
There is nothing wrong with an old timer... But not when it comes to protecting your most vulnerable digital asset!
Replace your legacy AV solution with a (SentinelOne or Sophos) Next Generation Endpoint Security solution and get significant discount incentives applied.
Which solutions are eligible?
Customers in possession of an active or expired license certificate for one of the following Endpoint Security solutions are eligible: Avast, Bitdefender, Cisco, ESET, F-Secure, VMware Carbon Black, Check Point, Comodo, GoSecure, CrowdStrike, Blackberry Cylance, Druva, FireEye, Forcepoint, Ivanti, Kaspersky, McAfee, Microsoft, RSA. Symantec, Trend Micro, Webroot, Panda, etc...
Why you should say goodbye to your legacy AV:
Legacy AV was built at a time when threats were simpler. Next Generation Endpoint Security is modern protection and visibility built for today’s high-velocity sophisticated threats.
Next Generation Endpoint Security has lower operational costs. No equipment to buy or maintain.
- Next Generation Endpoint Security offers easy-to-use SaaS based console built for common sense workflows. Up level your skills with Next Gen. security tools that helps you understand how attackers attack you.
- Next Generation Endpoint Security helps you answer the question, “How did this threat get in” so that you can improve other areas of your security as well.
- Next Generation Endpoint Security offers enterprise support that follows the sun 24/7 concept.
- Next Generation Endpoint Security agile development Team introduces new features on a regular basis.
- Next Generation Endpoint Security improves the performance of the user’s Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Next Generation Endpoint Security does not require signatures to update. No daily scans.
With an annual turnover of more than 1.5 million € for Next Generation Endpoint Security, we dare to see ourselves as experts. From our experience we dare to say that... The replacement of traditional AV to Next Gen. technology is often not complex, and has many advantages.
Do I need any new equipment?
No. Our various Next Generation Endpoint Security solutions are SaaS based.
How easy is it to deploy?
Very easy. Our various Next Generation Endpoint Security solutions can be deployed through standard software distribution mechanisms typically used by any organization.
Do I have to remove my actual AV? Is this a “rip and replace?”
No. Our various Next Generation Endpoint Security solutions can run alongside traditional AV until the time you decides to remove your actual AV.
What operating systems are supported?
Windows workstation and server, Mac, Linux (many distributions), Kubernetes cloud containers, and legacy Windows XP, Server 2008.
Who will support me?
You can rely on SWITCHPOINT NV/SA for a worry-free migration. Afterwards we offer you different support plans depending on your requirements including 24/7 follow-the-sun support plans.
Ready to move on?
CONTACT SWITCHPOINT NV/SA today to discuss and advice you with the replacement of you actual AV. Don't be shy! We don't bite and are here to help you in the best possible way to improve you Endpoint Security.
- Posted on 30/06/2021
Sign up to the newsletter